Saturday, January 1, 2011

Frist Post!

EXCOGITATE, vb. to consider or think something out carefully and thoroughly

Having capitulated to peer pressure, I have resigned myself to attempting to maintain a blog for a year. The plan is to foist pretentious posts with lots of big words on an unsuspecting public whenever I'm not having an existential crisis (which is pretty often these days). Or maybe I'll just try to start interesting discussions on topics ranging from Politics, to my problems with church, to technology and sociology.

I'll try to put up one essay a month plus an couple of posts commenting on only the most interesting stuff I run into on the internets.

Because I couldn't decide on a platform, I'm going to just do both blogger and tumblr for now. (the other one is at excogitator.tumblr.com)

And there's still the ol twitter @marshalldsmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment